Work Environment Specialists
Sage ELT, LLC focuses on strengthening leadership skills, building dynamic teams, and enriching personal development to help create the work environment you enjoy.
By working with us you will become knowledgeable at taking actionable steps to reach sustainable change in your sphere of influence.
We help our clients become more effective, confident, fulfilled in their roles, and more successful at meeting their objectives. Our purpose is to provide a compelling developmental experience for individuals that will produce continued benefits for themselves and their organization.
Benefits of Working with Sage ELT
We Challenge and Enable Our Clients to:
• Shift current attitudes and dispositions; allowing for optimal levels of performance
• Analyze work habits and develop a customized plan of action; eliminating perceived barriers to growth
• Develop an internal pool of future leaders; preserving best trained talent and not letting them take their skills and knowledge elsewhere
• Strengthen skills so that day-to-day tasks can be delegated allowing senior managers increased time for creative thinking, problem-solving, and client engagement; decreasing the micro-managing mentality and developing an atmosphere of advancement for both managers and subordinates
• Challenge current thoughts, perceptions, and methods of communication; creating an environment where individuals can speak freely about key issue that can impede productivity without fear
• Create a more balanced life-work paradigm to decrease burnout; strengthening individual motivation to successfully execute job responsibilities with a positive attitude
• Foster an atmosphere of strategic thinkers who desire to design new initiatives or improve existing ones; building a team of innovators that ultimately improve or increase product offerings
• Build an effective retention-rich culture by developing leading-edge best practices in organizational development; fostering feelings of “ownership” that trigger an attitude of possessiveness and accountability
• Eliminate “paycheck collecting” mentality; eradicating apathetic behaviors that diminish overall moral
Results That Create an Optimal Environment
• Increased productivity and profitability that overcomes costly and time-consuming performance problems by creating a “work smart” environment
• Improved motivation and morale building valuable skills and knowledge that can be used to advance careers
• Increased creativity and support for innovative problem solving
• Established atmosphere of mutual respect, value, and appreciation that builds a collaborative environment
• Improved communication between groups and individuals as well as individual self-esteem and confidence
Schedule an appointment today!!
Change is to be expected. How you interpret and manage change is crucial. You can choose to successfully move through the transition only to become more empowered and engaged or you can allow it to make you feel increasingly disconnected and fearful. Living in “what if” rather than taking the opportunity to propel yourself forward and to live life to the fullest.
Our focus is communications the basis of all relationships, team building/dynamic, and individual growth.
Harvard Business Review
What Can Coaches Do For you – http://hbr.org/2009/01/what-can-coaches-do-for-you/ar/1
Coaching Strengths – http://blogs.hbr.org/cs/2012/08/five_coaching_strengths.html